- Research project with 1,800 victims of hate crime across Wales, resulting in a Framework for Action on Hate Crime by Welsh Government
- Advised United Nations Committee for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination in 2016, resulting in race disparity audit of all UK public services.
- 1,200 ethnic minority elders supported since 2013
- 660 hate crime victims empowered & assisted to address injustice since 2015
- Justice for 462 victims of discrimination since 2015
- Advice Quality Standard (the quality mark for organisations that provide advice to the public) and Investors in People maintained for over 10 years
Our biggest achievement is in the number of people we have supported for over 44 years. See how we’ve helped below.